Sunday, February 8, 2009

PART 1: Weight Issue...

When I was back in Kuching during cny, there are some people who know me, asking me this question " You lose weight eh? What did you do?" Hmm, when people asking me this question, sometimes I feel so happy till I feel like hopping around like a bunny or at times, I asked myself
" Did I lose weight? Or are they just trying to make me happy?"

Well, here I am trying to explain how I did this. I mean in losing some weight. I believe all of us will look different if we are able to lose 10 percent of our current weight. I mean for chubby person like me. I have the problem of gaining and losing weight very fast. I can lose and gain weight in short period of time, as in a month or 2. So, it's not healthy.

I remember when I was in Form 3 and 5, when it' was PMR and SPM. I gained weight like crazy. When I study, I can eat non stop. Seriuosly. I had kueh chap almost every night when I was in SPM. So after SPM, I looked so bloated. Even during diploma time, I am kinda chubby. And HE told me i looked disgusting at that time. But I often tease him, how did he fall in love with me when I looked like a pig? haha.. Funny isn 't it.
This is a picture of me during Diploma time. Fat huh? see the fat I have at the chin there. Wow, really scary.

And this is me now. I guess my face slim down. I hate the fact that my face will be very very chubby when I put on weight. Somemore my face is the round type so it's very obvious that I'm fat when I put on a little extra weight. Blame for my genetic lol. For Him, his face will never be fat. So, he has been deceiving everyone that he's muscular, but actually underneath the clothes, there are beyond that. haha.. he's gonna kill me for saying this.

Anyway, believe me try to lose ten percent of ur current weight and you'll look much prettier and more handsome. Not that I'm trying to say myself prettier. :P I'm still far from perfection. And I'm a perfectionist. So here I am again, to perfection here I come. (I sound like a Wonder Woman, duh)

No comments: