Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Things to do..

I'd finished off my presentation and it was alright though I was blank for a few seconds in the presentation... And now, I can't wait for this friday to come.. It'll be a fun week this week. I want to enjoy as much as I can before I put my self back to study mode. The torturing part bout study is not bout study, I think it's the beginning to tune myself to concentrate. I felt kinda lazy these days but I know well, time is my limit especially with 6 subjects and a final year project, I just can't mess them up. I just need to get it done and over by May.
Wish me luck.

There's is so many things to think of, I guess stress will finally struck me down again after this week. So as for now, I'll loosen up myself to have the best time of my week.

As for us, I guess whatever I've written in my blog, my friends are really concerned bout us. I just wanna thank them for their concern and I'm happy that they care bout me.. Thanks hui na.. :) I'm fine.. Everything that we have through this 1 and a half year is worth the fight I had and the fight will continue and I rather see it as a chances rather than risk. We know what we actually want now, and only time will unfold what is installed for us. That's all I can say. So, aza aza fighting!~






No comments: