Friday, February 13, 2009

February 14 2009


It was 14th February 2009, and as usual every 14th Feb of the year mark the day where couples are seen holding hands, with flowers looking lovey dovey to profess their love to each other. One that day itself, I had decided to wear a black dress, kinda sexy in a sense that it shows my shoulders and he was wearing a red shirt. We did not have a lavish dinner as he thinks that everyday is Valentine for us and people who celebrated Valentine lavishly means that on normal day, they are not as in love as that day itself. I find it quite true as I think that as long as the person you love is spending that day itself with you, nothing else matters.

We'd decided to went to midvalley and guess what, it more crowded than usual, especially outside the GSC cinema where queues were as long as till the McD. So, we'd decided not to watch any movies as we may end up sitting with our head face up to the screen, ( can cause neck pain).
And we went for a JApanese food at the Garden. It tastes great
.

In the end, we headed back to my uni to catch the available bus back.

MOst people must be wondering why do I love him as he is.... haha, well, although at times he made me break down but at times, he treat me really nice esp from the pic above, it was hot as the sun was shinning so brightly on me and yet, he went to stand in front of me to face his back to me to block the sun from me. and somemore, he was wearing long sleeve. Sweet heh.. haha :) Get the point?


ANd he got me this 3 roses with a cute teddy bear attach to the stick and a handmade valentine guy. He said he spent 2 hours of his sleeping time to think of this for me. I'm touched. haha :)

As for me, I had folded 101 double heart shape and a handmade card for him. I am a romantic person also I guess. So, how did you spend your valentine? Lavish dinner?Expensive gifts?
It all does not matter as long as the person you love, loves you back. :)


No comments: