Tuesday, February 17, 2009

PART 2: Weight Issue...


As I mentioned, losing 10 percent of your current weight can make you looked better somehow but in one condition, if you are not slim or skinny k? haha. I have a friend who get back to me and comment that he'll be like a skeleton if he is to lose ten percent of his current weight (Tun, my Burmese Friend). haha..

Anyway, another way I read from somewhere that you can actually shed some weight is by eating banana everyday in the early morning and you'll see the results after 2 weeks. It has been researched by some Japanese and papers had also been published stating that A Banana a day will lose weight. I'm currently trying it out so if it works, let me know ya?

And, try to opt for wholemeal bread instead of normal bread. Wholemeal bread is believed to have more fibre in it and fibre is good for health. I loves wholemeal bread especially with cheese. :)

Not only that, stir fried food like Chinese Food has lesser fat and oil contain than deep fried food like KFC and McD. I'm kinda try to avoid fried food like french fries cause it contain a lot of oil inside and imagine, those oil is going into your body when you consume it. Not healthy. Not healthy. Try to squeeze the oil out from french fries using tissue paper and you'll get what I mean.

No comments: