Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cherry Blossom


I love this picture so much.. I wish I ever come across the real cherry blossom trees. :)

I've been doing nothing the whole day except some sewing and cooking. YES I cook.. :) Indeed I enjoy cooking.. I love cooking for my loved ones, and see them happily eating my food. Well, I do believe the fact that it's important to know how to cook to keep your man. haha.. Chinese proverb.

I'm also a very homey person. I prefer staying at home than going out. which explains really well why I have few number of friends.

I think I'm not really a career woman type of girl.. I rather choose to be a housewife than being a high level manager. haha.. I dislike something that tie me down and give me so much stress.. Well, life is so unpredictable so why wanna waste our time on stress and headache n heartache. Right?

I feel that I've been thinking bout life, and love and studies. I know it's very important for me to concentrate on my studies now. 2 years and 4 months. Time is just a figure. Whatever have to be done are very important. I can't find a way to stop thinking bout other stuff when I study.
Anyone has any idea how to?

I think I have a very low self esteem. I'm not so confident with the things I'm doing. Like those who think why used to say that I'm not so sure bout my finals but when the results are out, I score with 1st class. And even being the top in class I don't think I'm any rank higher than others. I just did my best to score and when I score, I'm very happy but I feel it's hard to tell others how well I did for my papers.

No comments: