Tuesday, July 20, 2010

updates



It's been a year since I graduated from my degree. I should have been an engineer at a consultant firm by now And what have I done? Instead, I chooses to further my studies and I got into PhD. It's been 8 months now, which means I have 4 months to go for my 1st year report submission. I'm on the blank side of my literature reviews. Is there anyway I can understand those engineering words better technically?

I'm planning to expand my knowledge more. READ MORE, JEN. haha.. I need a lot of reading to write my reports. ANd I realize that I forgot most of my basics. haha.. I think I left my brain at home in KCH. Will ask my mum bring it over when she comes over in sept. haha Here I go again, stress n write crap. :)

I wish I have summer holidays cause I misses KCH so badly. I miss my bed at home. The one my parents brought for me. The bed I'm sleeping on here now makes my back sore and I have to put a comforter as a bed sheet. I miss my room with my big wardrobe. I miss my makeup table. :(

I miss ROjak, Tomato fried noodle,my mum's ka cha mar and curry, laksa. haih.. I miss the yutiao also. sigh..

I miss nice food.. I miss food. I'm really sick of my own home cook food. haha.. Yes, I have been cooking everyday. But I love my fried kailan with garlic la. :) Very healthy but yet I still got sore throat. :( Been drinking honey but it doesn't work. I wonder why. :(

Anyway a nice quote I wanna share here " Everything we do in life is insignificant, but it's very important that we do it. " from Ghandhi. :)








No comments: