Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Love....

I realize love only exists within family. Not beyond anything out of that. Or maybe my prince charming has yet to show up with his white horse.

Why there is no guy in this world who is worth my love? Who will love me wholeheartedly. I'm tired of fairytale cause I realize I'm not that lucky to be the princess.

I just realized how unhappy I am with him. Maybe all good things need to come to an end sometime. And I feel that it's better we keep those good memories of ours to ourselves before any nightmare begin. I feel that it's very hard to compromise to someone who doesn't understand what is true love. The part that he was never there for me when I need him the most and in end he try to defend, and said what can he do even if he is there. This verse play repeatedly in my head. Maybe no one understand bout the pain i went through. For that very 1st time, the pain in my chest is greater than the pain I had from the 10cm long stitches I had on my knee. And every time I looked at my knee scar, it reminds me of how deep he had hurt me. Sorry, but I can't go against myself to forgive him. I had tried but I failed. And I was all alone trying. All he did was asking for my forgiveness and asking me to wait for him. But I guess I can't wait anymore.


I'm sorry but this is the most I can do. :(


No comments: