Monday, July 12, 2010

Love em..

I'm sure everyone know who is Super Junior are. I used to think they are just a bunch of korean guys dancing n singing trying to win girls heart. I watched the korean super junior with all the members.. not really good looking le.. why girls like them?

But then, I came across their little sub group here. Super JUnior M.. 1st Impression... HOt.. 2nd time So Hot.. 3rd time... SUper Hot.. and so on.. haha..

SUper Junior M consists of 7 members and all of them are so good looking.. :) Makes me think guys in suits attract me most. haha. :) and they are around my age. There is one super talented @henry, who plays violin while dancing.. youtube him haha.. but the other one Siwon, looks very gentleman and cool, the best looking in my opinion. haha

Below are 2 clips from them.. What do you think?




No comments: