Saturday, July 10, 2010

Football Frenzy


Every 4 years, for 31 days.. The world come together in front of our TV. I'm sure every 4 years we'll see changes in our TV. I remember when I was a kid, I guess when around 5 or 6, I remember my grandpa used to watch WC matches on a bulky 14 inch blur TV, cheering upon Brazil. Now, as time pass, I'm sure he will be pretty impress by the technology as we have LCD TV and now, we have this LCD 3d TV coming up, but sadly, he is no longer here to witness this. But then, I'm sure he's in heaven watching it live from the stadium. :)

As all of us know, footballs are one of every guys fave. :) It's in their DNA.

As a girl myself, I realize it's kinda stupid to watch guys going around fighting to chase the ball and end up injured.

Maybe the fact that football reminds me so much bout my grandpa, make me trying to avoid it. It reminds me of him every time I watch those green fields. But then, I realize I could not avoid watching it as the fact that he left us could not be changed. It makes me aware that the loved ones around us will not be there with us forever. Life is like a candle. Some lights all the way till finish but some of them, the lights would be blown of by wind half way.

Therefore, I feel Its important for us to be true to others and stop manipulating others to get what we wants. I'm sure family will be the closest people to us compare to friends. My family and bf thought me how to love someone. I know they are very patient with me as I maybe a princess sometimes. :)

My surgery realized it's not easy at all to make your leg to be that fit and sometimes, you need a super good reaction between your leg and brain to transmit the infos to kick or not to kick. I'm pretty impress by the players in WC. I'm sure they worked super hard for WC, even until the very last moment they fight trying to win.

After underwent the knee surgery, my leg reaction is not fully back in the original form yet, as in I can barely lifting up my leg straight. The doc told me it's expected to be this way as my inner cartilage is badly injured and required more time to heal.



No comments: