Monday, July 26, 2010

Today...

I woke up super late today.. ard 12 noon. and my back aches till now.. Now I'm kinda freak out when I c this bed. I miss my kch bed. Guess I will be staying late to do some reading..

I went to tesco to buy food today and I end up buying a total amount of RM100 worth of food. Stocked up my chips, got 2 flavours of lays, twisties, double decker prawn chips. Brought fresh raw salmon slice too. Cheap rm24.90 per kg compare to the one i usually buy rm59.90 per kg. Lots of vege and grapes. Hmm, I guess it could last me for a month with all the food I have in my room. I think I need a food diary to keep me on track not to shop and finish those in my rooms.

Talked to my sis in law. She said my bro wanna bring me to MR. Ho when I'm back. My 2nd bro sayang me so much. I feel so lucky to have him as my bro. Sometime, I wish my age gap with him is smaller cause with the 8 years different age gap, sometimes it's hard to find a topic to talk to him. But I do love him dearly, he's not only my bro but he can be my dad. I used to be rebellious when I was a teenager cause my dad was sick and I was curious bout the outside world. I ever skip my tuition classes but I was caught by him and got scolded. very badly. I think if without him, I won't be who I am now. Doing my Phd. That's why I appreciate my family more than anything. And of course him. :) For me friends walk in and out from our lives but family stay with us forever.




No comments: