Wednesday, July 21, 2010

L.O.V.E

Love.. Hmm... I'm sure everyone has different definition of LOVE.


I love the way he makes me feel. His love touches my heart over and over again. I've never know how to love someone until I met him. Every time I complained to him bout everything, he was there trying to make me feel better. Sometimes, when I'm all stressed out. He was there to be my punching bag. :)

I miss him a lot. Moreover, we are in a long distance relationship now. Being apart for more than 6 months and what I've been through made everything harder. Though he was never there for me when I need him the most, the only reason I think he still have more to prove that he's the one for me, but he's been trying hard to put up with all my nagging and blaming.I think there are no other men who will be able to put up with me. I've treated our love like a sport. Challenging but it's fun right?

Day by day pass by. I feel that counting days will make it feel longer, hence I never do that. I miss valentine's day with him. I miss cny with him. I miss catching n waiting for the train with him. I miss going dinner and shopping with him. I miss the stuff that we do together.

No comments: