Wednesday, October 13, 2010

a day at work

As usual, I do not know what to eat for my breakfast apart a few piece of biscuits and soya bean drink. I feel so tired although I slept for 8 hours last night. I'm hungry but I don't know what to eat for lunch. The food at cafeteria are alright but it's to small to accommodate thousand of students there during lunch time. So, here I am telling myself. I'm not hungry. I'm not hungry. I'M NOT HUNGRY.

My friend, Jessica said that she's going to have vegetarian food tonight. So, I'm thinking of following her and I'm so excited. :)

I met my supervisor at 10am just now to discuss the mix design. I told him that I'm thinking to take leave in mid of dec and he seems alright. :)

I have my 1st year progress report to do and I wish to complete it by mid of jan so I can hand it in before cny. As, I'm thinking of having a long break for cny. :) I miss home.. I miss the food there. I think I've dropped at least 1 kg or 2 kg from the day I'm back from kch.

My lab work of casting beams are done for a small part and I've tested 1 beam but the results worries me. How I wish that I can hit refresh back to design so I can be able to design the beams with more rebars. :(

No comments: