Saturday, October 9, 2010

Weekend

Another weekend is here again. It's an hour till sunday.I love weekend. I have time by myself, relaxing and catching up with movies.

I got my extenuation approval from my faculty so my report will be extended till feb for submission.

I'll be helping lecturers for lab demonstration every wednesday. It's my 1st time so I hope everything will go well. All is well. :)

I tried to send my car for car wash but crap, the car wash people tried to charge me RM25 for wash, vacuum and dashboard shine. Too expensive so I decided to hold it till next week then I wash.

I'm in desperate need of losing some weight here. Been eating a lot these days. It's not really to say I have to, but I figured it out I'll look better if I do. haha..

I'm kinda worry bout my lab results too. :( I'm not sure it's the one I suppose to get or not.

Btw, my knee seems to get better but it still feel unnormal. And the problem is, my other knee seems to be tired and painful some time. I'm trying to get them rested by walking less and prevent myself from carry heavy stuff. And I feel that my back strained cause the nerve seems to be pulling some time. :( Maybe due to the heavy load that I need to carry sometime in the lab. Sometime, I wish that I'm a guy. :(

I still have another 2 years to survive through this PHD. I hope everything will go well.

No comments: