Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday

It's only tuesday and my body are so tired. I have student lab 3 times a week, 2 hours for each session. That is ok but for my own lab work, it's so tiring. Grrr... Imagine yourself weighting all the materials for concrete mixing. MIx them, put them in the mould and vibrate them. I'm not talking bout a small size of material. I have around 140 kg mixes each time I cast. I'm so so tired.
I know I shouldnt complain, but I have lesser sleep than usual. Maybe that's the reason triggered my tiredness.

I can't wait for Nov, Dec, Jan and Feb.. Yesh!~!~ My mum is coming in nov. In dec, there's xmas n new year. I'm going to singapore with Kelly in jan. and there's chinese new year for feb. Yesh..
I know I should be working hard cause my report is going to due in feb. :(

How I wish I have casted the beams I need for this year so I have sufficient stuff to put in my report. SO far, 42 pages and I'm struggling. :( I saw some senior writing their one up to 100 plus pages. How is it possible?

No comments: