Friday, October 15, 2010

sat...

it's sat.. I'm doing my laundry now. PLan to have vegetarian food today. :) I just watched vampires suck and it's actually sucks, I fast forward most of the time cause the jokes are kind of lame.

I've tested 2 beams yesterday and it turned out fine. :) It failed the way I hope it would. I have more labs to conduct next few weeks. I'm a bit shy when it comes to talking in front of plp. But I guess I need to get used to it.

I had carrot juice with milk and I plan to make more later for dinner. I have lots of carrot in my fridge. I wonder whether it will make my skin orangish haha.

I have lots of journals that I need to catch up with. I know I should not be lazy and know this is my priorities. But I'm so tempted to read the book "EAt, Pray, Love", I can't stop myself from continuing reading it. Love the way the author tells the story in the way that she wrote it as if the reader is in her shoes. :) I got the book from Border.

No comments: