Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mix Feeling

I accidentally cut my finger while I was trying to cut the carrot to make juice. The cut itself is 1cm long and depth 0.3 cm. It was pain and bleeding. Bleed a lot but after a while, I realized it wasn't as pain as the time I dislocated my knee. So it was alright. I guess I went through a lot for my knee injury and somehow, it increased my pain tolerance. There I was putting on handiplast. :( I cut my finger twice in the lab too and now, both hand has plaster on. :(

I'm having lab demonstration tomorrow for the Year 1 undergrads and it'll be on every wednesday till end of Nov. Not only that, I have concrete mixing lab with the Year 3 undergrads. So, wish me luck guys. I'm new in this so let see how things go.

It's 12.40 am and it's quite unusual for me to stay up this late. I drank a cup of coffee around 9 pm so I'm not sleepy yet. I need to prepare the concrete mix design answer by this Thurs. I'm kinda worry bout my phd too. I'm worried that I'm not on the right path. :( Hope everything will turn out ok. :(

I think I need pain killer for my back pain and my finger so I can go to sleep later. Some of my friends from Unimas and Swinburne graduated. :) If u are reading this, just wanna say U guys did a great job and Congrats to those who have graduated. :)

No comments: