Monday, October 11, 2010

A day in my shoes

Both of my legs feel so sore and tired from standing in the lab the whole day from 10 am till 6.30 pm. Casted another 3 beams today. I'm so tired. I guess I'll be heading to bed soon. Tomorrow I have lab again. Need to wash oil palm shell and sieve the sand.

I miss home. I miss my bed. I woke up middle of night last night cause my back hurts. The bed here is hard. :( I miss my house closet too. The closet here is too small for me. :( I miss home cook food. I miss metahon, a kind of dessert can be found in kch. I miss my little nephew calling me Kor Kor ( it means aunty)

I guess what I'm writing here is journalism. ( A way of expressing my needs, complains and etc)

I had soya milk for breakfast, mix rice and lipton red tea for lunch and homemade egg cheese sandwich and carrot and apple milk juice for dinner.

Talking bout food, I'm quite fussy when it comes to food. I prefer eating at home rather than outside cause I dislike if the food is cooked very oily and with msg. I don't use msg when I cook at home cause msg always make me feel so thirsty in the middle of the night and make me wake up seeking for water.

Besides that, I try to have some milk everyday. I know my knee are still healing so I guess it needs more calcium. I love coffee and milk tea. :) lipton milk tea tastes so good. :) and when it comes to vege, I prefer kailan rather than other type of vege. For fishes, I love salmon, both raw and cooked. For eggs, I love kampung egg, it taste much better. and chicken, kampung chicken, cause it has less fat.

Argh, my legs are tired. SUper tired. :( I have 12 hours rest before I head back to lab. I guess my life now is like a routine. 10am till 6 pm lab.. 6pm till 8pm bath, wash my hair,prepare dinner, 8pm till 10.30pm movies and dramas, internet, facebook, after 10.30 pm or 11 pm, zzzz. and dreams

I'm tired but I'm glad I have the chance to experience what I'm doing currently. I'm also happy for my classmates who found their job. :) It proved that nottingham graduates have no problem in seeking jobs. :) congrats :)

nyway, I love the sentence below. It somehow make me believe in love again. I realized that love requires lots of patience.
By day one way, by night another. This shall be done till I meet my true love..

I believe GOD has plans for everyone. We shall do what we are capable of, and something we have interest in. Try not to force yourself by doing something you dislike or be with the person who you think you do not love but just for the sake that you think he treats you the best. Love is a 2 way train, not a one way train, remember that.

Okie, it's almost time for my sleep. Nites everyone. Hope u will have a great day tomorrow. :)

No comments: