Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Anticipated Event..

I am now pretty much excited about the postgrad Asia roadshow, which will be held in KLCC convention centre this Saturday. :) It's a great place to meet great people who can inspire me to do what I want to do after the release of my results. Hopefully, my results be out before this 29th so I bring my results along for application.

Anyway, I've been enjoying my life these days. But in the mean while, I've been doing some reading on the Internet to update myself to the outside world. :)


Mum has been busy getting ready for the next trip to KL for my convocation. Can't wait.

I've also been experimenting my cooking skills and I have someone to be my guinea pig. :P

I guess my life is more simple than the one in gossip girls. :) Cause I'm just a normal girl from an average family. I treasure life, people and things around me. I'm just who I am and I'm not trying hard to be pretty but I love clothes and make up. :)

I speak the truth and I know that sometimes it hurts but its for the best rather than faking it all up. I appreciate honest and sincere relationship with friends. haha.

nyway, gotta chao... wanna watch some horror movie :)

xoxo..
jen

No comments: