Thursday, June 18, 2009

Uni Viva..

I was asked by my lecturer to go back to uni for a viva regarding the course in Nottingham. At first, I thought it was a face to face interview with the UK External Examiner. Only later on, I found out it was a video conferencing. How cool was that? haha.. Me and one of my classmates, Benedatte had a video conferencing with the UK External Examiner to talk about the overall course in Nottingham. :) It was fun. yay!~ The professor who interviewed us was pretty nice and it was really nice talking to him about our uni and etc. haha..He told us to be really frank with him as it won't affect our marks. :) And by then end of the viva, he told us we are pretty much contented and happy person. :) haha.. Maybe we had given all the positive remarks regarding Nottingham. :)

Just one thing I dislike about Nottingham is their location. It was dark at night as it is situated far from KL city. lolx. Nyway, I guess it was way better than going to UK Nottingham lol as in the end, we do get the same cert. :)

No comments: