Sunday, June 28, 2009

wonder woman..

One of my idols of all time is wonder woman. :) I love her curvy feature and her long hair.

Ever wonder how outstanding a woman can be compare to other guys? In this modern world, given the equal opportunity of education and employment, women can be as successful as guys. However, in a way they still need to be dependent on their man in childbearing, decision making at home and etc.

However, there are still some guys out there who are so traditional and ego, still look down in women, Do they see the importance of women who shine in their life? Their mother who give birth to them and wife who bears their child? Some of the guys may think women in office are good for punching bag whom they can release their anger on and being push around and being blame for the problems arise.

As I come from all girls secondary school in Kuching, " SMB ST Teresa". I knew some of my seniors, classmates and juniors who have outstanding achievement. Some has successfully get into Harvard and Yale to pursue their undergraduates. Hence, we had been taught to do our best in everything and to be outstanding. And to love and serve. :)

Nyway, ESther told me that St teresa are going to have thrir fun fair this sat. I'll be landing in Kuching at 10 am and I'll be heading to the school after that. :) can't wait.

Maybe that's what differentiate us from those from typical girls and guys school. :)





No comments: