Thursday, June 11, 2009

Work VS. Studies

Everyone has been asking what will be my next plan. And my answer will always be "I don't know. It depends on my results."

yay.. I have 2 weeks more before I need to stress myself out thinking of what should I be doing in my next chapter of life.

I'm thinking of continuing my studies if only I do not need to pay the course fee. Worse come to worse I'll be going back to Kuching to work.

Anyway, I never use to work until last year where I was hired accidentally for my internship. One thing I hate bout work from my internship experience is the politic problems in the company. The bigger the company is, the more politic problems they'll have. Why couldn't they just be nice to each other. I can't understand what's the use of gossiping and hating your friends at work and being not happy everyday. I hate the time waking up every morning at 7 a.m just to get myself washed and dried and go to work and to sit there for like 8 to 9 hours before the clock strike 5 .30 p.m. It's unbearable
.

That's the reason why I start to understand how my mum feel everyday for the past 30 years, in order to earn money for us. That's why I told myself to work hard for my studies cause my parent pay every cent for it so I just need to do my part.

One thing about education is it is not cheap at all especially those going to overseas. I was lucky enough Nottingham has the a campus in Malaysia,with a much reduced course fees compare to the one in UK. Furthermore, there is no difference of the cert issued here with the one in UK. And Nottingham is one of the top 10 uni in UK and top 70 uni in the world ranking. hmm. So, I feel glad.. It help my parent to save a lot of money than sending me to UK. Maybe it's just for the experience and pride but what's the use of it if let say, the results are not good. Right?

Nyway, can't say much cause it'll be 2 weeks before my results be out..

xoxo..

jen

No comments: