Monday, June 29, 2009

The battle has been won!~



Remember how hard has we been studying for the few years from secondary school up to our graduation?

Recalling back..I remember how hard I fought during my secondary years to college until I finally complete my Bachelor. I was not the best in secondary years as something happened in my family but nevertheless, I remember how I hard I tried to get the straight A's in PMR and the almost Straight A's in SPM, which is 1B in Biology. With the 1B in Biology, I'd ended my dreams of becoming a doctor. I remember that in Form 4 I was always blur and not concentrating in class which has slow me down and in return in Form 5, I was required to study all the ten subjects for the 2 years in a few months period. It was a tiring battle tough..


I have always follow what my heart tells me. Throughout the college days in INTI,where I got into the college with a scholarship for Diplome in Civil Engineering offered by them as all the tuition fees fully waived and I was only required to pay around RM100 per semester while the others without the scholarship may pay up to few K's if I'm not mistaken.

My mum has always told me this " No matter which uni you go, it's the same as long as you can shine". Therefore, I've never regretted to get into INTI although some people seems to look down on the uni. It has provided me an oppurtunity for my success and help to reduce my parents burden.

Prior to the completion of my Diploma, I applied into the University of Nottingham and I was successfully admitted into the uni itself.

I still remember the times when I count days to my exams in uni and being really paranoid about it as the days drew closer. As in the exam halls, I just try my very best to answer everything that I can and understand. Deep down in my heart I have always crave for something more.

Finally, the day I was waiting for has finally come and
my results have been officially released today and I got what I wish for. A 1st class honours with an average of 79.9!~!~ yay!~ :)

I'm so happy that it is officially out and it's what I want for all along. I really thank the Gods for answering my prayer and fullfilling my wish. :)








No comments: