Wednesday, June 17, 2009

thoughts of a young adult woman..

I was feeling unwell yesterday. Stomach pain. Lolx.. I was told that I looked arrogant if I don't talk or smile. How am I suppose to pretend to be happy and well when I'm not. I just wanna be who I want to be. So, love me for who i am.

These days taught me something. Loving someone is not as easy as it seem. Living up to someone else expectation is even more harder. Is happy time are yet to be over? God, please give me answer.. I want to know how far can I go. And in the end I'm happy for who I will be with. For girls, the best time to marry maybe around 25 years old not to be over 30 years old. I've been asking myself what if the happily ever after that I thought I have happen to be just an unreachable dream? Hopes will be gone, tears will be pouring but life still goes on.

I envy those couple who are happily in love with each other with their babies in the pram or with their kids holding their hands waiting in line to buy ice cream. But, I just can't imagine myself to be in that state yet. not yet until I get what I want in my life. But one day, I will be in that situation when I'm very much in love with the guy who are meant to be with me for the rest of my life. Or perhaps not. Future is mystery.. And time will tell..

xoxo,
jen

No comments: