Wednesday, June 10, 2009

noble way of spending

I love this quote from Plato or Aristotle if not mistaken. It says " Everyone can spend money. It is an easy matter but to give the right amount, to give to the right person, at the right time , in a right way and for the right cause. It's not an easy thing to do. Hence, it is noble and laudable to do well." Hence, in a way it means that we should spend wisely without extreme or deficiency.

Hmm, it always remind of my 2 brothers. My 1st brother think carefully before he spend as my 2nd brother spends a lot and also like to help his friends by giving his money to people whom he think need it more than himself.

Hope I'm the noble one in spending. haha.. I may spend less than before but still, I make sure that I have a proper food. :)

When it comes to clothes, I'll opt for something which is comfy and hopefully doesn't run out of fashion and doesn't look lala.. I'm very much in love with the clothes that the casts in gossip girls wore. Especially Blair and Serena wore. They seems to have a very good taste in clothing.. envy.

and guess what, I'd intro gossip girls series to my mum and she enjoy watching it too. haha. my mum is cool haha..

pic copyright from http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/0/3987/18_2008/50930_0.jpeg

No comments: