Monday, June 8, 2009

Updates..

argh.. I don't have the complete set of the gossip girls season 2. lolx.. I can't wait to continue. Being kinda lag here due to the exam that I had. This has made me feel I'm kinda out dated. Nyway, my mum was here in kl last week. We had some daughter and mother time, shopping and dining. I'd managed to buy a dress and a black shirt for my graduation ceremony. I couldn't find the right black pants yet.

Nyway, I just got the news from Fei Yi that the exam result will only be out end of this month. So, I have another 3 weeks of fun plus a bit of worries. Haha.. My mum has been asking me to go back to kuching and find a job but in my mind, I have a better plan for myself. Only if i manage to get hold on my result slip on my hand, till then I can't decide anything.

Not only that, I'm learning how to customize my blog. The one I have now lookedso dull and unattractive. argh... But I'm very weak in computer stuff. I hate it. That's the reason why I didn't take up Electrical and Electronic. Seems like it is a tough course compare to the one I'm taking.

And there is something wrong with my computer bluetooth. I can't seem to connect it properly. So, the pics that I have in my phone can't be transferred there. That's why, this blog seems to be fill up with lots of words and not much picture. Boring huh. I'll try to get it solve asap.

nyway, 19 days to go.. approximate 3 weeks before my results will be out. Till then, I'll keep my finger cross. :)

Oh ya, I'd add some interesting blog address on my the blog that I actually read. :) Some of them used to be my classmates and they are simply cool plp out there. FROM KUCHING, SARAWAK. Who say Sarawakian live in the jungle. haha. wait till you speak to them. You'll be amaze.

till then..

xoxo,
jen

No comments: