Wednesday, March 11, 2009

life is like that..

I just can't wait to finish my degree.. and hopefully to graduate with flying colours.. Now, everything seems to be moving on a fast pace, with all the workload stacking up and up never ending. Sometimes, I wonder why should we push ourself so hard to accomplish something. Well, studies is like that. Those assignments, argh... never end..
Sometimes. life seems like it's on and on with all the to do lists. I guess it's better to have a life than don't. Some people want it so badly to live on but some people just get wasted.
Live your life meaningful. In my life, I don't want any regret and I am happy to see the people I care for is happy with my achievements.
My parents are having high hope on me to graduate but they never push me in my studies cause they knew that I know what I want.
I fight hard if I want something badly in life. Everything are conditional afterall. To get good grades, there's lots of sweat to be put in. To get true love, there's lots of tears to be dropped.
But I still have a life to live, right? I have a chance to make my dream happen before it's too late.

No comments: