Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yin & Yang


I find this chinese symbols actually make sense in everything around me and I find it rather an interesting fact that it can influence me in my life. :)  Most of the time, I was told that I'm quite an emotional person, and deal with situation using my emotion and feeling. That's one of the girls traits i think. 

Hmm, to think of it, I find out that most guys including him deal with situations, in a rational way. I guess that't the influence of hormones on us. Girls tend to be emotional when it comes to problem solving and guys are rather into solving it in a rational way as what they think logically without very much influence by their emotion. That's also the reasons why guys never talk bout their feelings to each other, which they think it is a rather gay thing to do. But for girls, they explained a lot about how they feel about the situation. Right?

As much as I'm trying to do now is to judge things without using my emotion. But at times, I think that if I were to be like that, I feel as if I'm being very numb to everything around me and I feel that I shut myself of to the whole world around me. 

Well, I think the best way to deal with this is to balance of as in yin and yang. But I haven't really figure out bout how to implement it in my life. :)

Takes time. Take my time. :) Perhaps, one day, I'll finally learn.

xoxo,
jen

No comments: