Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The older the wiser?

I don't think it's true that the older the person is the wiser they are. I came across some adults in life, who are much older than me doesn't know how to think. They do not know how to differentiate right or wrong and even very bad in releasing temper? I understand they are older so may have more problems but not only them who has problems, everyone in this world have problems. It's just how you wanna deal with that and solve it.

If you are stress, everyone also stress. So, what's the problems? Why don't they just let it lose? Why do they make their life so hard? Why do they need to work their life off just to earn that extra money and then put if off at other people when things don't do well?

Pity them pity them as they can't think or maybe too conservative in thinking. Adults also make mistakes. Not only kids, but they have the ability to tell whats right and wrong and they should learn from their mistakes and never try to repeat it again. A thinking of a 30 or 40 of ages will still be like teenager if they don't change.

Finally, I lose respect to some people in my life whom I thought they are strong and tough. After all, they are even weaker than me cause they messed up their life and they are the one causing it.

No comments: