Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A night Out..

Recently, me and my friends went to 4 seasons,which is situated next to KLCC.. It is like 4 in one package where there are a restaurant, a bar, a club and a lounge there with each cater different season. The place is nice especially there is a walkway where you can find the 1st ever manmade rainfall indoor. However, the place was kinda small so it was a bit crowded ut nevertheless, the food at the retaurant there is tasty. We ordered Indon food and Vietnamese food which costs around rm30 per person exclude drink and the portion was huge. Worth paying for a fine dining experience :)

Below are some pics taken, I guess I was the only one standing cause I find it rather akward to squad for a pic. haha. The rests wanted the logo to be in the pic. :)





Me and Karyn, a gorgeous friend whom I met through Toh. Ahem *

Lucky Red. We love red so much. I'm very much influence by him into the colour of red cause he believes it brings us luck. And luck is all we need in stuff we do daily. :)




Me and dedrick, who is in aussie now. He's the bestest friend of HIM and I treat him like my younger brother too. :)



Tun and Ka Hau enjoying the dinner at Summer Restaurant





He and Dedrick.. :)






No comments: