Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Anger Management??

I'm actually feeling angry now at someone, whom I will not mention. I dislike people who blame the things on me or even show his unhappy attitude to me when it is not even my fault. I'm not the one to be blame, so why does he/she needs to be like that. Lol.. It's not even my fault.


" I won't teach you this. You should know. If you don't know. You should learn it by yourself. "


"Why keep on find me? You think I'm so free to entertain each and everyone of you? ".


We asked cause we don't know. If we know, Why should we even bother to ask? Right?

From this incident, I know how harsh reality is. I'm not the person who always angkat people's burit( in BM) or stuck up.Or maybe I'm not the girl who often wear sexy shorts and flirty one. That's why.

I think I wanna attend one of those anger management classes. Well, or maybe I should be pity on that person cause he/she is never a happy person in life.

1 comment:

~nuTt*~ said...

Lol. that was funny!~ but yeah... that person you're talking about is very rude!! I'm so geram just reading it!