Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Prevention against cervical cancer..

Hey girls out there, I'd recently just found out about a vaccination which can help to prevent cervical cancer and genital warts.As you know cervical cancer is the 2nd most common cancer against MAlaysian women after breast cancer.

I had my first dose about a month ago and I'm going to have the second one tomorrow at my school clinic. You required 3 dose for almost full (95 percent) protection against cervical cancer. It costs around rm300 per dose but if it can save your life and your family, money shouldn't be a problem, right? Well, try to have it if u can effort. That's my advice.

And please tell this to your love one. Thanks a lot. This can actually save someone's else life. :)

:) Visit www.tellsomeone.com.my for more informations. :)

No comments: