Monday, March 2, 2009

People: continous improvement??

I'd realized something you can't change bout someone is their characters and attitudes if they think that they are always right and perfect. I came across some people in my life, whom even how hard I try to remind them bout the thing they did. They always think what they did is right and think the problem is always other people.

I know I'm neither perfect also but sometimes, as a friend it's kinda sad to see what they did and no matter how much you tell them, they always never think its wrong. Just remember people see you differently from what you think of yourself.

I admit I made lots of mistake in my life too, and I'm happy I have someone to guide me in my life now. Telling me what is right and wrong. Though I got angry at him at times, but i know it's for my own good and he cares bout me.

Well, my conclusions is it is just a waste of time telling people, they are old enough to know what is right and wrong. I guess it's the family background, which caused them to be like that. Sometime, i find it rather harsh when people curse and swear bout other people.

If their parents are like that, it's no doubt they are like that. That's why people called those who did something wrong as BO KA SI (hokkien), which means in english parents didn't teach them.

Maybe they will wake up someday. Perhaps when they are in 80 years old. Well, wasted their life by that time.

anyway, it's a weird world that we are in. Too many people who cant think straight. :)


No comments: