Monday, March 2, 2009

Self Improvement..

This post may not be good as this is the 2nd time I rewrite cause I accidentally deleted the one I wrote before. I was so angry at myself for that haha. BUt it's ok, it's worth to share with you guys so I've decided to rewrite..

Well, what do you think of the words self improvement? Hmm, for me it's sort of thinking bout my own mistakes and correcting myself to be a better person rather than blaming others for the things which happened. Make sense right? I always think to myself I rather busy correcting myself cause I'm not perfect either rather than badmouthing and gossiping bout other people. Bad Things and gossips won't happened to you if you didn't actually get yourself into that. Right? And when gossips starts, and if you are the person involved in it, you should think bout what you did too. Don't always think you are right cause maybe you did mistakes, which results getting involved in the gossip. Things happened cause you make it happened.

So, use more if your time thinking bout the things you should improve in your life rather than wasting your time bad mouthing bout people cause you just can't change who they are and you are also not perfect either. haha.

Maybe i sound kinda mean in this posts cause I've actually come across people like that in my life too. They live well but they never seems to be happy. :) So dear readers, if I can reach out to you, live life happy as we never know when is it gonna end. :)



1 comment:

~nuTt*~ said...

OMG! I soooo understand you....! I'm feeling the same thing right now.. :( always depressed but i'm trying to improve bit by bit... i can't be crappy forever kan? loves!