Sunday, March 1, 2009

weekdays...

Well, there goes my weekend. So, it's Monday again. I dislikes Monday so much. MOnday is the day where I need to wake up early to go for classes for another 4 days. Weekdays is always very tiring but sometime time seems to past very fast.

I had fun last sat but not that much.

I'd realize being a girl, there's so much more than being pretty. There's other stuff also such as smart, elegant which I don't think I have. Feminine, something which I don't think I have also since I'm studying civil cause I don't prefer to get myself dolled up very often.

But I'm really into make up, and cooking.

Make up makes me feel more confident with the beauty I have without any plastic surgery. That;s the beauty of make up. It reminds me how pretty I can be with it without a need of plstic surgery. haha. That's why don't harm your face by plastic surgery, make up is a way out from that. And I simply adore playing with the colours and the steps I need to have a proper make up which suit my face.

The pleasure to cook for someone you love is a bless. I love cooking a lot and seeing him finishing up all the food I cooked, I feel very appreciated.

I hope I'll get hold of the pictures of last sat. Will try to upload it as soon as i get it k? :) anyway, have a nice weekdays..

No comments: