Wednesday, March 25, 2009

thurs n fri

Yippie, I won' t be having any class for today and tomorrow. :) And I've slept till 12pm just now. It's 1.10 pm now.. Just had a cup of soy bean. I feel as if I'm lazing around for the past few weeks. Though I'd tried so hard to catch up with my studies. I hate some of the subjects in this final semester, esp railway engineering and sustainable construction, the lecturers are not good in explaining though. Hated those subjects. feel like it's killing me and I find that there aren't interesting at all.

I'm currently handling my final year project in the part of Pavement engineering, transportation issues and drainage. In mid of doing it, but I feel as though as I'm dragging my work from time to time. Delaying myself from completing it.

6 weeks to go and I haven't even look through my notes and all the notes seems to be like in an alien language for me. Reading is a rather easy thing to do but understanding every bit of it is the hardest.

Geotechnical engineering was all about settlement of soil caused by the applied load and whether the soil has the capability of taking it. Settlement itself is not an issue but differential settlement is. Building which will be built on different type of soil will cause differential settlement resulting in cracks. lolx.. Interesting?

Now, I feel the pressure of graduating soon and maybe, become an engineer. Engineering is not really a good course to take. Trust me. The burden that you'll encounter when you are an engineer, which are in liabilities of other person's life. i guess other's professional job do have burden to.. Like doctors and lawyers.. argh.. If in that case, why does our pay still lower than 10 K right??


Now, I'm going to have a shower and then, I'll drag myself to the library to study. My room is too nice to be in. Esp the bed and laptop is temptation. lolx

gtg now..

be back. *wink*

jen

No comments: